AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The Company is merely a technology platform, and is not your broker, intermediary, agent, or legal advisor and has no fiduciary relationship or obligation to you in connection with any decisions or activities effected by you using the Website or the Services. No communication or information provided to you by the Company is intended as or will be considered or construed as, the solicitation of an offer to buy, the investment advice, financial advice, legal advice, or any other sort of advice. All Services, transactions, and Investments will be executed automatically based on the parameters of your consideration. You will be solely responsible for determining whether any Services, or investments are suitable and match your interests according to your judgement, objectives, circumstances, and risk tolerance. You will be solely responsible for any losses or liabilities therefrom.
The information provided on the Website is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Website is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Website.
THE PERFUEL TOKEN
The Perfuel token (Perfuel) is a native project token with a management function. As the project develops, holders will be able to make decisions about future concepts and events, and determine the future direction of the project. Holders of $Perfuel tokens will be able to maximize their income from staking and exchanging their tokens. The Perfuel token is an investment token so the staked funds will be invested in clean energy stocks and other safe investments.Perfuel does not have the legal qualification as a security, since it does not give any rights on dividends or interest, any ownership right or stake share or equivalent rights or any right to receive future revenue shares, or any other form of participation in or relating to the Company, nor shall Perfuel holders have any influence or rights in the development or governance of the Company. Perfuel, therefore, is not a share and does not give any right to participate in the general meetings of the Company.
Perfuel sales are final and non-refundable. The acquirement and use of Perfuel shall not be done for speculative usage. Company gives no warranties that Perfuel tokens will be exchangeable on specific platforms or that they shall remain exchangeable on exchange platforms or that they would be exchangeable on other exchanges. Perfuel Tokens are unregulated. Company is not a financial institution and is currently not under supervision of any financial supervisory authority.
Company does not provide any licensed financial services, such as investment services, fund management or investment advice. None of the information or analysis presented herein are intended to form the basis for any investment decision, no specifi recommendations are intended, and Company website and Perfuel Tokens do not offer, are not and shall not be construed as investment or financial products. In the event of any regulatory changes would impact Perfuel, Company reserves the right to amend its Services, the Website and the Perfuel Token.
Legal Risk concerning Security Regulation. There is a risk that in some jurisdictions Perfuel Tokens might be considered as a security, now or in the future. Company does not give warranties or guarantees that Perfuel Utility Token are not a security in all jurisdictions. Each user of Perfuel shall bear its own legal or financial consequences of Perfuel Utility Token being considered a security in their respective jurisdiction. The legal ability of Company to provide Perfuel Tokens in some jurisdictions may be eliminated by future regulation or legal actions. In the event, it turns out with a high degree of certainty that Perfuel Tokens are not legal in certain jurisdiction, Company will base on its sole discretion either (a) cease operations in that jurisdiction, or (b) adjust Perfuel Tokens in a way to comply with the regulation should that be possible and viable. It is your obligation to check if acquisition and disposal of Perfuel Tokens is legal in your jurisdiction, and by accepting these Terms you expressly agree and warrant that you will not use Perfuel should their use not be legal in the relevant jurisdiction.
Risk of malfunction of blockchain. Nobody can guarantee the source code used by Company will be flaw-free. It may contain certain flaws, errors, defects and bugs, which may disable some functionality for users, expose users’ information or otherwise. Such flaw would compromise the usability and/or security of Company and consequently bring adverse impact on the value of Company open-source codes rely on transparency to promote community-sourced identification and solution of problems within the code. Update of the Source Code.
The source code could be updated, amended, altered or modified from time to time by the developers and/or the community. Nobody is able to foresee or guarantee the precise result of such update, amendment, alteration or modification. As a result, any update, amendment, alteration or modification could lead to an unexpected or unintended outcome that adversely affects Perfuel Tokens and/or Company operation or market value.
Cryptography risks. You acknowledge that there are risks associated with cryptography, such as code cracking or technical advances such as the development of quantum computers, could present risks to all crypto-currencies including Perfuel Tokens. This could result in the theft, loss, disappearance, destruction or devaluation of Perfuel. To a reasonable extent, Company will be prepared to take proactive or remedial steps to update the protocol underlying Company in response to any advances in cryptography and to incorporate additional reasonable security measures where appropriate.
It is impossible to predict the future of cryptography or the future of security innovations to an extent that would permit the Company accurately guide the development of Company to take into account such unforeseeable changes in the domains of cryptography or security. Risk of unfavorable regulatory action in one or more jurisdictions. Blockchain technologies have been the subject of scrutiny by various regulatory bodies around the world.
Perfuel could be impacted by one or more regulatory inquiries or actions, including but not limited to restrictions on the use or possession of Perfuel, which could impede or limit their existence, permissibility of their use and possession, and their value. Risk of loss of value and uninsured losses. Value of Perfuel Tokens may fluctuate and you may suffer loss in value of such acquired Perfuel Tokens. In addition to loss of value risk, Perfuel Tokens are entirely uninsured and are unlike bank accounts or accounts at some other financial institutions.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the Website is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, webapp designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Website (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, international copyright laws, and international conventions.
You hereby agree to make the following representations and warranties by accessing to the Website and/or using the Services:
- You have full capacity and authority under the applicable laws to agree and bind yourself to these Terms.
- You are eighteen years of age or older.
- You are not a citizen or a resident of the Prohibited Jurisdictions, and you do not have any relevant connection with any of the Prohibited Jurisdictions.
- You are aware and agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations applicable to your use of the Website and the Services. Your use of the Website and the Services are not for any unlawful or illegal purposes, including but not limited to the usage against the copyright laws and, AML/CFT laws.
- The tokens maintained in your wallet is not and will not be derived from money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other illegal activities under any applicable laws. You further hereby acknowledge and agree that the Company will not be responsible for actions taken by you that result in the loss or destruction of the value of the tokens and rewards you hold in the Wallet.
- You validly undertake any action or enter into any transaction with regard to these Terms. You are solely responsible for the use of the Website and the Services for all activities, or transactions that occur on or through your account on Website.
- You will provide only accurate, complete, and up-to-date information and documents, if any, for the purposes of accessing or using or participating the Company’s Services on the Website. You will further agree to put your effort to ensure that the confidentiality of your personal or credential information, including your wallet address is restricted, and safely maintained to your device you use to access the Website.
- You acknowledged and agree that if you lose access to the Wallet that you connected with Website, the Company will not be able to help you recover the loss, or transfer of ICO tokens back to your wallet. It will be your solely responsibility to manage your account, and the private key.
- You will be responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use the Website. Your network’s data and rates and fees may apply if you access or use the Website from a wireless-enabled device, and you will be responsible for such rates and fees.
- You understand and are aware of the risks associated with accessing or using or participating in the Services, and you will be fully liable at your own risk.
- You are aware that you are subject to tax regulations in the jurisdiction you reside in and will be fully responsible for filling or reporting any taxes and paying them as required by the Applicable Laws. The Company will not be liable to compensate you for your tax obligations or advise you in relation to your tax obligations. Any uncertainties and unpredictable matters in tax legislation with respect to any tokens may expose you to any unknown or unforeseeable tax implications associated with your holding of tokens and the use the Services for which the Company will have no liability. Moreover, you will not hold the Company liable for any expenses or losses resulting from unknown or unforeseeable tax implications.
- You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless Perfuel and its affiliates, directors, agents and employees from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever, howsoever caused, that may arise as a result of: (i) your breach of this Agreement, in whole or in part; (ii) violation by you of any law or any third party rights; and (iii) use by you of the Service.
- You will not use the Website and the Services in one of any following manners, except as expressly permitted in these Terms, or at the Company’s discretion.
You may not access or use the Website for any purpose other than that for which we make the Website available. The Website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Website, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Website.
- Use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Website in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Website.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Website to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Website designed to prevent or restrict access to the Website, or any portion of the Website.
- Copy or adapt the Website’s software.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Website, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Website.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Website as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Website and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
THIRD-PARTY WEBAPP AND CONTENT
The Website may contain (or you may be sent via the Website) links to other webapps (“Third-Party Webapps”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third-Party Content”). Such Third-Party Webapps and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Webapps accessed through the Website or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Website, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Webapps or the Third-Party Content.
You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Webapps and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Webapps
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS & INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Website at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Website. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Website without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website.
There may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Website at any time, without prior notice.
THE APP IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APP AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE APP AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE APP’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBAPPS LINKED TO THE APP AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE APP, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE APP, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES,
TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE APP BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE APP. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE APP, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBAPP, OR ANY WEBAPP OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE APP, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US DURING THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING. CERTAIN US STATE LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Website for the purpose of managing the performance of the Website, as well as data relating to your use of the Website. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Website. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Website, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE APP. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Website or to receive further information regarding use of the Website, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org